Lead researcher Hossam Haick told the American Technion Society that it is the first artificial skin sensor built with the ability to detect temperature and humidity, and that its touch sensitivity is 10 times greater than any electronic skin that came before it.
At Sante Fe, NM downtown plaza. Part of a band festival.
Despite Tragedy, ‘Dark Knight’ Rises to Box Office Records
Man of Steel Starts Superman Story All Over Again
1. Bamboo Palm: According to NASA, it removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: Found by NASA to absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.